Translated from french by DeepL
The present general conditions of use govern all the relations between the website developed and edited by Postalie, whose identity and contact details are specified in the "legal notice" section, and the website user.
Postalie is a company specialised in sending postcards online.
Within the framework of this activity, it accepts to provide a website to the users to send postcards and letters by internet.
They are intended to constitute the rule that must be respected by any visiting user using the website developed by Postalie.
The terms defined below shall have the following meaning between the Parties:
- Website": website edited by Postalie, accessible by scanning at the following address https://postalie.com/;
- Internet": network of networks allowing the exchange of information using a protocol called TCP/IP. Data is routed through networks of different nature that are capable of reading messages according to this technical standard. Each element of this network belongs to private or public bodies which operate them in cooperation without necessarily implying a bilateral obligation of quality;
- User": any person visiting the website edited by Postalie;
- Parties": in the singular indistinctly means the User or Postalie, and in the plural Postalie and the User together;
- Regulation on the protection of personal data" :
- the French law relating to data processing, files and freedoms n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and its updates or amendments; and
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation);
Purpose and description
This Website allows Users:
- to send postcards to any person of their choice anywhere in the world.
Entry into force and duration
The present general conditions of use come into force from the first use of the service proposed by Postalie by a User.